Saturday, January 19, 2013

A new addition

About 1 1/2 months ago we got a Border Collie puppy. We are raising her and doing some basic training with her and then when she is nearly a year old David (our pastor/elder) plans to train her to be a cattle dog. So, it's a 'joint custody' thing. She is quite the character to say the least. And, as far as dogs go, she's really smart.

Here are a few pictures of her, younger pictures first and older ones last. Maybe some day we'll have a nifty video to share.







4 comments:

  1. Sadie is a beautiful puppy. They are such awesome dogs...my parents had one when I was a baby and they could leave me sleeping in my stroller outside because no one would have dared come between Princess and me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! She is beautiful. What a blessing to be able to raise her! We have Great Pyreneese and love them! They are excellent guardian dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!