Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Supper Tunic Shirt

(A guest post from Becky) I finally have something new to post, yippee!  I have been looking for a nice super tunic (just an extra long tunic) pattern to make, but I hadn't found a pattern that would look nice with the length added.  Here is the finished product of 5 days worth of ripping and sewing, configuring and brainstorming.  I am really happy with the results, especially since I made the pattern from just looking at a picture!  I don't know if I will ever make another one like it since I had no idea how it turned out the way it did!  True to style, I didn't have any pattern pieces and I didn't write anything down, because I was just sewing and fixing as I went along.  It worked though, so I'm happy with it!


here is the picture that used from http://www.shukronline.com/

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm a "sewing Master" but not a spelling one, he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! If you come up with a pattern, you could go into business. ~LizBeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky ... who cares about spelling? :)

    Great job! Brianna finished designing that 'boat neck' tunic I was talking about. Now she is going to try and make a real one ... she has the practice one all ready to copy.

    I'm thankful she likes to sew!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I would like to start making and wearing tunics. It's difficult to find a pattern thats modest. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!