Monday, May 5, 2014

NE/IA trip

Recently we went to Nebraska and Iowa to see my dad, my friends and deliver a puppy to my uncle Jay. Here's a few photos from that.

Corban at the Asian Market in Omaha.
This was a basket, not a hat.

Dad bought a bicycle for Tylor from craiglist and fixed it up.
Here he is showing him how to fix it if it slips.


Uncle Jay fed us bbq chicken. He's a pro.

Tylor with a chin rest.
Uncle Jay has a GREAT view of Iowa countryside.

Here's the puppy we gave to Uncle Jay.
His name is Zeke but I call him trouble.
Brianna trained him in the basics but the rest is up to Jay.
This is NOT from our trip. I took this when I stepped outside at
the elderly woman's house that we help. Nice view.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Corban is looking so grown up, a nice pic, even in his basket =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shari - YES Corban sure is growing up!! He's quite the young man :)

    Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!