Friday, July 3, 2015

"What About Moose?" Book Review




A disclaimer first: this was written by my sister-in-law Rebecca Gomez ... even still, I'd like it anyway. Though she's had many things published in popular children's magazines, she's been working hard for years to get a book published and this was just released June 9th. I'm very happy for her!

The whole story is in rhyme, it's filled with valuable lessons and the pictures are cute and fitting. As a former homeschooling family (children are all older now) I can just imagine using this book to help get conversation going about several character traits that are good and bad. Love it!

We've shared this book now with several people, from the very young to the very old (95!) and all agree it's an excellent book. So ... if you're in the mood or the market for a nice children's book, pick this one up at your local book store or online: What About Moose?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Joanne! I am so glad you and your family and friends are enjoying the book! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!