Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Poll!

It's been a while. My absence from this blog can be attributed to numerous factors, however I will spare you the details and just say that some things are more important.

So, what's on my mind? In a word ... bugs.

Have you ever gotten into a bag of flour or other grain and found that some little critter decided to make their happy abode there? Why not? It's dark, warm, comfortable, climate-controlled, and ~ best of all ~ basically an unlimited supply of food!

So, what do you do?

How about a poll ... SEE ABOVE!! (or go to the main blog page Frugal Home and Health) I have set up a poll and plan to base my next post on the results. PLEASE VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!