Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CHICKENS!

The boys put in a makeshift fence so the chickens could have free range of the backyard. We are really enjoying their funny ways. The other day we all had fresh salad from the garden and decided to have our salads outside with the chickens. I sat down on the step and about a second later I had a chicken on my lap eating out of my salad bowl! She seemed to like the olives the best but I only let her eat one. Silly chickens. Here are a few pictures ... "chicken salad" included :)






2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big the chickens got. It seems like just yesterday you posted the pictures of them and they were itty bitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know. They grow so fast. Kind of like children, but on fast forward.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!