Monday, October 29, 2012

2013 Garden prep

[I am doing 3 posts today; feel free to check the other posts if you are interested.]

Last saturday the boys plowed up our new garden spot at Christine's house. Christine is an elderly woman we help out several times a week; she lives in the country and David's brother owns her land. He suggested that as a new place for our garden and we thought that was a great idea. Brianna and I will be able to help more with this garden because of the great location. The boys said the soil was real nice too, so we are thankful for that. A few additional bonuses: she has underground storage for our potatoes and also a big barn for whatever else we might need to store. We are beyond thankful.

Here is the spot ... this picture makes it look a little smaller than it is but I think it's about 60' x 150' but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Do you see the boys in the center of the picture back there?

A nice view
Another nice view
The boys :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea, having your garden at Christine's. I am sure she will enjoy that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible. Thank you!